Keeping You Safe in Our Care
Our team is thrilled to be working with our community again. While we continue to provide the highest-quality dental care, there are some new guidelines and protocols to note before your next appointment and helpful new ways of managing your insurance and financial transactions. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.
- 24-48 hours prior to your next appointment, a member of our team will contact you via phone, text, or email with a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire before your appointment. If we are unable to do so, we will have to reschedule your appointment. Payment arrangements will also be made in advance of your appointment to allow a contactless exit.
- A mask is required to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office, and we ask that caregivers and parents of minors maintain a safe distance in the waiting area if unable to wait in a vehicle.
- Upon arrival, personalized procedures will be in place to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms, and we will be recording the temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic and installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers are at all reception areas.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing will be required before all appointments, for our team and patients. We’ve also introduced an oral pre-rinse to be used by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- When available to appropriate diagnostic standards, all team members are required to undergo periodic testing for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest detection of exposure should it exist. We will also record the temperature and lung efficiency each day at the beginning and end of the work period.
- Ambient air management with TRUE HEPA 14 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air, along with Enhanced HVAC disinfection with UV light or HEPA Filtration units.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures will be implemented before and after all appointments with HOCl fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team will provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
- After your visit, our team will provide teledentistry services for follow up lab reports and any communication that can be done online or through video education.
Contact us with any questions or concerns at 207.725.2062.